The Art of Charm had a interview with Robert Cialidine discussing his new book, Pre-Suasion: A Revolutionary Way to Influence and Persuade.
Robert Ciadine’s Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion, Revised Edition has sold over three million copies and has been translated into thirty languages. It has been listed on the New York Times Business Best Seller List. Fortune Magazine lists the book in their “75 Smartest Business Books”.
The Cheat Sheet:
- What is “pre-suasion,” and how does it relate to the concepts inside influence?
- How persuasive people shape others’ behavior and how we can use these techniques on others — as well as ourselves.
- How to gain and retain someone’s attention.
- How language, geography, and imaging alter our perceptions of what causes events — and how the media uses these principles to influence us and set its agenda.
- How to increase our appeal by causing others to focus on us (and why this phenomenon often lands innocent people in jail).
- And so much more…
More About Robert Cialdini: https://www.influenceatwork.com/